In celebration of the start of Black History Month, we’ve compiled a list of 7 black, women-owned companies we love! Check them out and share your favorites in the comments below!
- BySadé - They sell eco friendly soy candles and home decor! You can find their website here or follow them on Instagram @shop.bysade
- Enarmoured - Owner and artist, Jordan Clarke, makes beautiful handcrafted jewelry. Find them here, on Etsy (Enarmoured) or on Instagram @enarmoured
- Mind the Cork - Check out their adorable and sustainable cork planters and accessories! Find them here, on Etsy (mindthecork) or on Instagram @mindthecork
- Ngo Bolingo - Not only does this brand have some beautiful clothing, they also are on a mission to remind you to love yourself! Find them here or on Instagram @ngobolingo
- Nonily Studio - Check out their fun and affordable prints to liven up your space! Find them on Etsy (NonilyStudio) or in Instagram @nonilystudio
- Brazed Brand - They feature gold statement jewelry pieces that are all handmade! Find them on Etsy (BrazedBrand) and on Instagram @brazedbrand
- The Heart Department Co. - They have super cute calendars and other handcrafted wood displays. Check them out on Etsy (TheHeartDepartmentCo) and on Instagram @theheartdepartment.co