Sometimes you need to fill the craving without eating 10,000 calories. (and sometimes you want to eat 10,000 calories and go off, just depends on the day)
Here's the recipe for a chocolately shake without giving you a sugar hangover after! (Bonus, peanut butter and banana can help with cramp pains!)
Chocolate Banana & Peanut Butter Milkshake with Chocolate Drizzle
Takes 10 mins
2 TB Chocolate Chips (We used Lilys!)
1 TB Coconut Oil (measured when cold)
1/2 cup Milk of Choice (We used Milkadamia!)
2 tsp Honey
1 TB Cacao Powder (Can be subbed with cocoa powder, but will be a touch more bitter)
1 TB Peanut Butter (Smooth or creamy, but smooth blends better!)
Optional: Whipped Cream for Topping
1. Put cup of choice in the freezer while you prepare the drizzle.
2. Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals until smooth. Stir often to avoid burning the chocolate.Reserve a teaspoon of the drizzle for topping the milkshake.
3. Remove cup from freezer and using a spoon drip the remaining chocolate drizzle down the cup. Be creative!
4. For the shake, put banana, milk, honey, cacao powder and peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into cup with chocolate drizzle inside.
5. Top with whipped cream, remaining chocolate drizzle and a sprinkling of cacao!